wtorek, 20 stycznia 2015

Foreign friends

   I spent my last weekend in Prague. It was a small travel connected with meeting my friends from the time when i had partecipated in Erasmus programme in Lecce. I met a lot of great young from so many different countries during my stay in Lecce but unfortunatly I saw only one guy from France and the girl from Australia in Prague.. It was really great to see their one more time. This kind of meeting shows the fact, that even if we live in others countries and continents is always a way to meet each other. I always appreciate the opportunity to speak in different language, to get to know more about the others cultures ecc. When we deppen the knowledge about others cultures we learn so much about world, about people. I had a chance to make short conversation with French guy about last  terrorist attack in Paris, this helped me to underestand how that horrible act was seen by French society. Nowdays, when travelling is quicker and easier than was 20 yeras ago. We have to only save some money, search cheap flights and go to visit the interesting place in the world. 

    Have you got some foreign friend with whom you mantain regular contact ?






2 komentarze:

  1. Yes, I have some foreign friend with I mantain regular contact, for example I have regular contact with Italian people :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. It is a wonderful thing to meet people from other countries. I have a lot of foreign friends with whom I'm in touch (more or less frequently). They are from Sweden, Italy, Spain and Finland.

    OdpowiedzUsuń