czwartek, 6 listopada 2014

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LECCE?

    First time i've heard about Lecce 3 years ago. During my undergraduate studies i had an occasion to take part in the Erasmus programme. For this reason i had to choose or better i had  possibilty to indicate the place where i would go. I chose Bari but now i can say that fortunately there was no place for me. Then my erasmus coordinator proposed me Lecce and since this day has began my love to this city. Before my departure i saw million photos of Lecce, i read a lot of information but when i finally arrived there i found myself almost speechless. Lecce is wonderful !

                   

      Lecce is situated on the Salentine Penisula  and is called as the Florence of the South because of valuable baroque monuments. It's considered  the most beautiful city of the South.  Even if is located in the end of Italy is visited by a lot of turists. The gold color of the buildings is in totally harmony with the sun of Lecce what makes the city more wonderful. Lecce is also full of beans because of big quantity of students of University of Salento.



1 komentarz: